leathers

reefer

so i got a frag off a buddy and tried to glue it several times to no evail(scratch) each time it sticks, then swells and loooks good until night time. in the morning he is in back of my bio and the part attached w glue seperated so my frag is now smaller(sad)

what is the BEST way to attach leather?!

you can try wedging it between two small rocks then rubber band the rocks together. If you rubberband it to the rock and its to tight it will work thru and cut it again. another method that works well it to cut a piece of 1" or 1-1/4 pvc about 2" long then push it down in the sand place the frag in and wedge in some rubble you can even cover it, it takes up to a week or more to attach to a piece that you can then glue to another rock

Ok what do you mean when you say rubber band it? Wrap the rubber band around him and the rock/plug? Or is this like when you stick a toothpick through him on the bottom and rubberband the two ends of the toothpick around the plug?

I'm having the same problem with my devil's hand. I keep attaching him and then part of it detaches and he slumps over on himself and starts to damage the parts squished down

grassi- either one will work. I usually wedge in between two small rocks and loosly hold the rocks together with a rubber band. Then just to make things interesting, I put some superglue in with the rock/coral. It takes about 2 weeks, but then the rock can be glued wherever you want the coral.