A disheartening request....

Ron Popeil

Hello everyone. As many of you may know, Joel has been in Hawaii the past week or so. Unfortunately, his family experienced a very terrible tragedy. He and his wife are doing fine, and will be returning stateside sometime this evening. However, he does not know when he will be back at the shop. In the meantime, he has said he will send out an email to everyone on his mailing list explaining the details of his time in hawaii. If you do not receive an email, please refer your questions to me via PM, so that hes not having to recount his ordeal several times a day. Please allow him some privacy and empathy during this very sensitive time.

Joel,

So sorry for your loss. Keeping work as a place of work and not mourning is a great idea. In rough times you just gotta "check-out" for a bit and get into some distractions and your shop is a good place for that. Glad to hear your family, friends and church are with you on this. I'll be keeping your family in my prayers as well. Peace be with you and yours.