Chalice photos!!!!!!!

chorse

If we get a FREE FRAG for naming this piece....... Let's go with Lavender LOVE!!

Lavender Love.. I like that! Especially given it's almost valentines day. Just think, you could bring home a frag for your sweetie and it would (almost) be excusable. Well, not really but it would be funny none the less (laugh)

pink smash is cool...thats a really bright neon pink.ill and that hybrid i always be a sucker for the purple and green combo' date=' the contrast is awesome. any pics of the colonys or do you only have the frags?[/quote']

just frags for now but give me a few months or by CFM lol

where are you keeping your chalices and under what lighting. i have 2 175 15k's over my 40 breeder which is pretty shallow so even the sand bed gets a ton of light. i am wondering if they would color up more under lower lighting. in the chalice section on rc they were saying that you can get more color in lower light,just curious where you keep yours.

I find that it definitely varies from chalice to chalice. Some like higher lighting, and some definitly prefer to be in the shadows. I always start at the bottom and and go from there, but for the most part the bottom of the tank. I only have a couple in the top portion of the tank, but that may change as i keep moving them up gradually. Hope that helps.

Oh and by the way, there are no secrets in the chalice mafia!!! A hit is in the works....:D....just kidding. But seriously I would like to know!!