Looking to trade for.....

Michael7979

...... one or two larger heaters for my newly set-up 350+ gallon system.

Was hoping someone might be downsizing and have a heater laying around and be interested in trading.

All I ask is that you let me know what it is you are looking for in return. Or maybe a cost if you wish to sell outright. but I will be honest....... cash is limited at this time.

And I'll see if I can make it happen.

Mike,

Check in with Jason. I got my 2 800w titanium heaters from him and they are amazing. You will need a temp. control module for your chiller and your heater to make them work in perfect harmony, but for a 350g system setup like yours, definately go with at least 1 titanium 800. I know that I have 2 on my system for when winter hits at its hardest and believe me, they did their job.

You can come check mine out if you like to see what you think. Pretty decently priced too.

Garrett

Mike,

Check in with Jason. I got my 2 800w titanium heaters from him and they are amazing. You will need a temp. control module for your chiller and your heater to make them work in perfect harmony, but for a 350g system setup like yours, definately go with at least 1 titanium 800. I know that I have 2 on my system for when winter hits at its hardest and believe me, they did their job.

You can come check mine out if you like to see what you think. Pretty decently priced too.

Garrett

Sounds good Garrett! I'll call you when I have time to get out there...... hopefully this weekend or Monday.