All Things Aquariums Group Buy #3: CNC Broken Table -- 6 Spots Left

Lexinverts

Hi All,

Don't miss this group buy for a unique PNW varietal. There is a story behind this piece. Jeff from @CuttleFishandCoral got the mother colony as a wild piece and set it aside as a promising acro to be aquacultured. The coral colored up nicely with bright green branches and contrasting purple polyps and purple shadowing. Jeff sold me and a few others a frag from the mother colony. Then a CNC employee accidentally sold the entire mother colony to @SuncrestReef and broke the chain from Cuttlefish. I grew out my frag into a colony and brought it back to Jeff as the CNC "broken table."

It's a fast-growing tabling piece that grabs your attention from across the room with its color, like a green slimer or Oregon Tort. You'll enjoy this piece.

You'll need to pick up your frag during the PNWMAS meeting at All Things Aquariums Wilsonville on October 27 1-4 pm. See more meeting details here:

PXL_20241008_005155535.MP.jpgPXL_20241011_154250449.MP.jpg

$30 per spot

1) @Scott Colson

2) @Kerbash

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

😎

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Lexinverts said:

Hi All,

Don't miss this group buy for a unique PNW varietal. There is a story behind this piece. Jeff from @CuttleFishandCoral got the mother colony as a wild piece and set it aside as a promising acro to be aquacultured. The coral colored up nicely with bright green branches and contrasting purple polyps and purple shadowing. Jeff sold me and a few others a frag from the mother colony. Then a CNC employee accidentally sold the entire mother colony to @SuncrestReef and broke the chain from Cuttlefish. I grew out my frag into a colony and brought it back to Jeff as the CNC "broken table."

It's a fast-growing tabling piece that grabs your attention from across the room with its color, like a green slimer or Oregon Tort. You'll enjoy this piece.

You'll need to pick up your frag during the PNWMAS meeting at All Things Aquariums Wilsonville on October 27 1-4 pm. See more meeting details here:

PXL_20241008_005155535.MP.jpgPXL_20241011_154250449.MP.jpg

$30 per spot

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

😎

I'm in for this table.

• Like 1

• Lexinverts changed the title to All Things Aquariums Group Buy #3: CNC Broken Table -- 7 Spots
  • Lexinverts changed the title to All Things Aquariums Group Buy #3: CNC Broken Table -- 6 Spots Left