Upscales Meeting (7/20) Group Buy #4: Weeping Willow Toadstool - 5 spots left

Group buy 4: Weeping Willow Toadstool. This one was made famous by Jake Adams. Long flowing polyps and super easy to keep. These are not easy to find!

You must attend the PNWMAS meeting on Saturday June 20 at Upscales Fish and Reptiles to pick up your frag.

$50 per spot:

1) @Pdxreefer

2) @Eatfrenchfries

3) @Stephen Sturges

4)

5)

6)

7)

8 )

Weeping_willow.jpg

• Lexinverts changed the title to Upscales Meeting (7/20) Group Buy #4: Weeping Willow Toadstool - 4 spots left

I'll take one if this is a TRUE weeping willow. 

Many vendors call them weeping willows, many are wrong!

Jake adam's video taught us this, and how to spot a true one. So assuming its the jack adam weeping willow, totally worth it.

36 minutes ago, Colbymac92 said:

I'll take one if this is a TRUE weeping willow. 

Many vendors call them weeping willows, many are wrong!

Jake adam's video taught us this, and how to spot a true one. So assuming its the jack adam weeping willow, totally worth it.

I doubt that this is from the same lineage as Jake's weeping willow. He lost that one before sharing many frags of it, so I don't think anyone has Jake's lineage of Weeping Willow these days. This one is still a really nice coral, though.

• Lexinverts changed the title to Upscales Meeting (7/20) Group Buy #4: Weeping Willow Toadstool - 6 spots left
  • Lexinverts changed the title to Upscales Meeting (7/20) Group Buy #4: Weeping Willow Toadstool - 5 spots left