Slow 100 gal build

Zach0225

On 6/19/2024 at 7:35 PM, islandVib3s said:

yes i do, i have 2 48" pro meso blues and love them...they pop! it really depends on your preference..i prefer the bluer side. i also run them with reefis so i have overkill on my 120. they are quality made and heavy duty, i broke a overflow box dropping it. but i have no complaints, the shield is glass.pm me if you have other questions.  This was before my crash for vacation.  I ran them with hydra26hds to provide the a little more white for all the sps I lost.FB_IMG_1718851371834.jpgFB_IMG_1718851393069.jpgFB_IMG_1718851401656.jpg

I too like the blue side. I tried to go more white as the “windex” look is out.  I’ve decided I’m a windex girl.  I run white/purple in the day and bluer in the evening….

1 hour ago, Krux said:

How has fish aggression been for you?  I had early concerns about everyone finding a home with your cool rockwork, but it looks like you have added more

Haven’t noticed any aggression from anyone, as of now everyone is getting along just fine, tangs like to swim together and have their own rocks they sleep in and the clowns hangout in the zoas and started laying eggs last week. 
damsel has his cave he likes to hangout in. 

• Like 1