Trade 30 gallon cube w/mini skimmer built-in overflow for corals

Posted (edited)

I bought this glass tank/stand used for $50. It was custom built by a guy with a removable bioball /media basket, and a couple chambers for a skimmer or chaeto/ fuge or heaters and one for the return pump. I added the bubble magus skimmer for $65, and can't remember exactly but it was like $30 for the return pump, so about $145 invested. The skimmer and pump have been operating a month or two as I used it to hold a couple of new fish prior to QT.  The stand is cheap mdf and works and was reinforced by previous owner but nothing to write home about. The overflow/ equipment chambers were built by the previous owner and I verified the product he used for sealant was safe for aquariums, so its a little rough inside but all that is hidden. Comes with a string mesh lid.  I decided to keep my clown pair in my display rather than move them to this cube. It measures 18x18" . Not sure what brand.

Will trade for frags especially want montis, favia, hammers, non-green zoas but also open to others. If interested pm me what you have. I would prefer a few frags of different corals vs one $150 piece. 

Thanks

IMG_3924.thumb.JPG.f3a9ccb897fb84a149cf21acc9b1b6d9.JPG

IMG_3927.JPG

IMG_3928.JPG

IMG_3929.JPG

Edited by jferrier