Hey friends

Hey all, so I've been out of the reef game for a couple of years due to health issues with my kid and a subsequent divorce, but I'm officially back!

No 100+ gallon reefs this time but I just got this little guy set up today! I'm also on the lookout for the right cookie jar for a pico reef. 

Hey if anybody in the Tacoma area has any dirty old filter floss or sump gunk to help get me going that would be awesome! 

And when's the next frag swap? I've missed hanging out at those

IMG_3066.jpeg

• Like 1

Hey!

Nice to see a fellow Washingtonian club member, I'm really close by Tacoma, Im in Gig Harbour. I would donate some gunk but I'm dealing with monti eating nudi right now 😞. But when u are ready for corals lmk! I have a couple of softies frags I can donate.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Kerbash said:

Hey!

Nice to see a fellow Washingtonian club member, I'm really close by Tacoma, Im in Gig Harbour. I would donate some gunk but I'm dealing with monti eating nudi right now 😞. But when u are ready for corals lmk! I have a couple of softies frags I can donate.

Hey thanks for the offer Kerbash! I'll definitely take you up on that once my tanks are a little further along. Good luck with the nudis, what a pain!

Welcome back ! Sorry to hear about all your struggles but glad you found the passion again. 
There will be a coral show at the end of the month and the club will have a booth . Hope you can make it down ! If not there’s another one closer to you the day before.

IMG_4079.jpegIMG_4080.jpeg