Triton ICP testing now available in the US

SuncrestReef

No more long waits and international postage required for Triton ICP tests.  They have a new facility in Los Angeles offering 48 hour results and free USPS shipping.

See https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/triton-applied-reef-bioscience-us-lab-officially-opens-with-free-return-shipping-on-icp-oes-water-analysis.752/

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

No more long waits and international postage required for Triton ICP tests.  They have a new facility in Los Angeles offering 48 hour results and free USPS shipping.

See https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/triton-applied-reef-bioscience-us-lab-officially-opens-with-free-return-shipping-on-icp-oes-water-analysis.752/

Sweet!  Just did another round of testing with them and it went MUCH more smoothly.  I will have to look back and see if it actually went overseas or not...

Just now, SuncrestReef said:

According to the press release the US lab just opened yesterday.

Guess not then - regardless, it was pretty darn fast this last time and that was even over the holidays.  Seemed like they got some of their logistical issues sorted.  That said, the website is still glitchy as heck.  Plan to do some more routine testing now that I have been burned by two different water contaminant issues after a few years of no problems 🙁  Still wish someone local would spring for one of these instruments and hook us all up 😁

9 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Guess not then - regardless, it was pretty darn fast this last time and that was even over the holidays.  Seemed like they got some of their logistical issues sorted.  That said, the website is still glitchy as heck.  Plan to do some more routine testing now that I have been burned by two different water contaminant issues after a few years of no problems 🙁  Still wish someone local would spring for one of these instruments and hook us all up 😁

I've been using ICP-Analysis.com based in Colorado.  Results are usually available 48-72 hours after they receive your sample. I usually send via standard US mail for $2.15, so I typically get results 6 days after I mail the sample.   Here's my latest test from last week:

shared-widget-1579560465465.jpeg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just saw an announcement today from ICP-Analysis, which is the company I've been using for water testing.  They are now including a free RO/DI or tap water test when you test your saltwater, and they're providing free shipping for your samples.  See https://www.icp-analysis.com/collections/icp-testing.

• Like 2