long finned clownfish

talkalot82

I do remember a member here mentioning their's not too long ago but I can't remember who it was, I really can't imagine they would be too much different or any different than other Clowns other than being bred for their longer fins as far as care or breeding but you pretty much have to expect to pay a bit more for these types anyway. I've fell in love with the Black Storms 😍 and am trying to convince myself if they're worth the $140 so I understand! I hope someone else here that does have them or have had them can help you though. 

I had a pair, and absolutely fell in love with them. Disease took them out within about a 3 day span, and it's the first time I've cried over a fish dying. They danced in the tank. Mine would eat from my hand. I won my first pair, but am looking at buying the bullet and buying them again. RIP Marco and Marisol.

20190511_174719.jpg

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Geeklet said:

I had a pair, and absolutely fell in love with them. Disease took them out within about a 3 day span, and it's the first time I've cried over a fish dying. They danced in the tank. Mine would eat from my hand. I won my first pair, but am looking at buying the bullet and buying them again. RIP Marco and Marisol.

20190511_174719.jpg

What did they did of?