We have a new logo!!!

Chief

The winner of the Logo Contest is Vanz.

pnwmaslogos2xm5.jpg

I want to thank Vanz for his hard work. This design will be seen on much of our PNWMAS Merchandise and on our Office supplies like business cards, letterheads, envelopes, etc.

We are hoping to have some T-shirts out for Christmas. Thanks again everyone for all of the hard work you put into each of your designs.

Jay

It was my second choice, 1st was one of your other ones.

And for that, I'll quote a snippet from Joel at Waves in case it was forgotten from an older post.

"Anyway, I think there are plenty of talented people in this club, and given the right amount of time and motivation they can come up with something better.

I will offer this, if admins decide to extend the "due date", I will offer a $25 gift card to the winner of the vote. Its not much, but it might help encourage people to spend some time on it."

It was no problem to create the logo. I really liked the other submissions though, that's why I never voted at all.

Let me know when you want the files...although I'd like to do some minor changes to it. I'll still keep it very similar. I really liked the rose anemone circle design, but I guess majority wins here.

Also, I can layout your sationery and merchandise....Can we have beer mugs? I'd like to make a design for a 16-32 oz mug...clowns swimming in beer? How cool is that?

It was no problem to create the logo. I really liked the other submissions though, that's why I never voted at all.

Let me know when you want the files...although I'd like to do some minor changes to it. I'll still keep it very similar. I really liked the rose anemone circle design, but I guess majority wins here.

Also, I can layout your sationery and merchandise....Can we have beer mugs? I'd like to make a design for a 16-32 oz mug...clowns swimming in beer? How cool is that?

I think if you use Cafe Press for merch you can get the logo on anything. Want your wife or yourself to wear a PNWMAS g-string? It can be arranged :-)

I like the anemone one better too, but I think the majority of people are right in that any outsider can see the waves and understand what it means, not so much with the anemone.

It was my second choice, 1st was one of your other ones.

And for that, I'll quote a snippet from Joel at Waves in case it was forgotten from an older post.

"Anyway, I think there are plenty of talented people in this club, and given the right amount of time and motivation they can come up with something better.

I will offer this, if admins decide to extend the "due date", I will offer a $25 gift card to the winner of the vote. Its not much, but it might help encourage people to spend some time on it."

Thanks Ron! I hadnt forgotten, although I couldnt find the post and couldnt remember exactly how much I offered ;)

Come see me Sean next time you need something. I have some stuff coming tomorrow so keep an eye in my forum.