FREE Biopellets

I have an unopened 500ml bag of BRS Biopellets that I have no need for.  I already sold the biopellet reactor that I never implemented, but the buyer didn't need any pellets so ithey're just sitting in my garage with no purpose.

You pick up in Beaverton, or I can meet you at Cuttlefish or Paradise Corals.

000626_brs_bulk_biopellets_500ml.jpg

I'll take them! I wanted to stop by for the stomatellas anyway. I am meeting lewisfisherman at Cuttlefish and corals tomorrow anyway if maybe you want to meet there as well? I don't know yet what time, I'm waiting for a response from him then I could let you know [emoji4]

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, TaylorW said:

I'll take them! I wanted to stop by for the stomatellas anyway. I am meeting lewisfisherman at Cuttlefish and corals tomorrow anyway if maybe you want to meet there as well? I don't know yet what time, I'm waiting for a response from him then I could let you know emoji4.png

I’m getting together with friends tomorrow, so it would either need to be before noon or after 4pm.

I’m getting together with friends tomorrow, so it would either need to be before noon or after 4pm.

I'll be there at 11 am! 971-470-5742 looks like everyone wants to meet you there lol. I could also just stop by your house on the way back too

1 minute ago, TaylorW said:

I'll be there at 11 am! 971-470-5742 looks like everyone wants to meet you there lol. I could also just stop by your house on the way back too

Woo Hoo! Party at Cuttlefish tomorrow!!!

OK, @TaylorW I'll bring the biopellets and some stomatella snails for you.

@pdxmonkeyboy I'll bring the porthole.  Did you want to try before you buy?  If so, maybe bring your camera and take a few shots in Jeff's frag tanks?

@albertareef If Brian doesn't take the porthole, you're 2nd in line.  Or you and Brian can play rock/paper/scissors to see who gets it. 🤣

@CuttleFishandCoral Jeff, I'll pick up my AI Hydra raffle prize.

Whew!  Hope I didn't forget anything.

• Like 3

Woo Hoo! Party at Cuttlefish tomorrow!!!
OK, [mention=15876]TaylorW[/mention] I'll bring the biopellets and some stomatella snails for you.
[mention=16179]pdxmonkeyboy[/mention] I'll bring the porthole.  Did you want to try before you buy?  If so, maybe bring your camera and take a few shots in Jeff's frag tanks?
[mention=13130]albertareef[/mention] If Brian doesn't take the porthole, you're 2nd in line.  Or you and Brian can play rock/paper/scissors to see who gets it. [emoji1787]
[mention=15008]CuttleFishandCoral[/mention] Jeff, I'll pick up my AI Hydra raffle prize.
Whew!  Hope I didn't forget anything.
Lol thanks!! See you then [emoji3]