Back at it... RSR 170 to 350 to WB 190.5

Krux

So I was planting some corals in my efforts to remove frag racks from my tank, and I remembered that one of the aspects I like most about smooth skin corals (this happens with all of them I guess, but more pronounced with these) is how drastically different they can look from the side and the top.  I don't know about physics and light refraction, but it can be pretty cool.

I took photos of the two pieces I am watching grow by the week from both the front and the top to illustrate!

IMG_9558.JPGimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Maybe I am a bit of a nerd, but I think its pretty frigging cool!

I had another piece of Ari's Avalanche come in today along with a Greg's Unicorn, this is my third Ari and I am hoping to get this one to take!  Will give it a while before showing it off as I have had exceedingly bad luck with it so far.  I also have a TGC Bugatti and a DFS Pink Panther (the granulosa model not the tenuis) that are healing for a couple weeks before shipping - super excited about both of those as they have been on my list for several years

Thanks for looking

Edited by Krux
  • Like 3