LF new tank mates LPS SPS AND SOFTIES

GOBY

Hi all, I am in the Gresham area and go to Woodburn every Wed night, looking for some frags and colorful zoos and richordia etc. hard and soft but most forums are locked for me right now. throw some pics in here, I'm trying to keep it around 10-30 a frag but depends on what it is. 

Thanks 

Jeff

Hi all, I am in the Gresham area and go to Woodburn every Wed night, looking for some frags and colorful zoos and richordia etc. hard and soft but most forums are locked for me right now. throw some pics in here, I'm trying to keep it around 10-30 a frag but depends on what it is. 

Thanks 

Jeff

Hi Jeff, welcome to the forum! You should be able to posts after we screen new members, which prevents spam and unwanted posting. By all means, post some pics!

I sent you a PM about the forums.  As far as selling frags, you must post sales in the Classified Section of the PNWMAS Forum. In the meantime, you may reply by PM (Private Message) to the sellers. If you are a paid "Supporting Member", you may post in the PNWMAS Classifieds, otherwise, regular forum members require 25 previous posts, before they can post in the PNWMAS Classifieds.

Hey Goby, your welcome to stop by. If your making that trip I might be in the middle in Oregon City. I have quite a few things I can break off, both hard and soft. Not many rics, but a few zoas, some lps, some sps. 

Your welcome by anytime. 

PM me and we can setup a time. Cheers