Deleting posts at will!

Mandinga

I'm with Kris...deleting posts just because you feel like it, is a complete abuse of power.

My response to Micah's resignation wasn't inflammatory, I just said I'd been waiting for it for a few weeks now...

Everything can't be fluffy bunnies and rainbow unicorns...sometimes the truth is a little controversial.

I suppose this post will last maybe a couple hours before someone from above gets trigger happy and shoots this one down too.

• Like 1

If we have issues with how the bod is doing their job, there is no reason...absolutely zero reason that the people should not be free to speak their mind.

If the BOD were smart and actually wanted progress, they would listen to the people.

Your post added nothing to the thread, he had already resigned. Explain to me what telling him what you didn't like about him mattered after the fact? If you and Kris want to help the forum how about dispensing with the drama posts and threads and discuss fish and coral, isn't that why we are here? I would love to see more of your tank and I would also love for Kris to start another awesome tank!

I've been trying to stay out of this but Matt has been really the only active board member here since the change. To see someone get voted into office for president and still not see many posts even from that person is very disappointing. Personally if we have any say in who gets the vp spot I feel it should go to matty. To know that this new forum failed and we can't go back to the old is sad as well. The current group needs to make decisions fast so we don't lose more members. Maybe worry less about speakers and get the boards going again. Anyways good luck Matt. I know you've even deleted some of my threads but your doing the best you can with no support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The board discussed all of the posts that were deleted, the threads that were closed, and found that the content was in violation of the sites rules, so they were removed.

While your opinion is that they were not inflammatory, others disagree.

If you you have constructive criticism our BoD has always been open to hearing that, however calling people names, making personal attacks, spreading things that are false as truth, has no benefit to this site and posts that contain such content will be removed. If you find posts or threads on this forum that fall under that category, please report the post and contact one of the BoD so we can take care of it. Joining in the name calling and escalating a bad situation has no purpose. As my lovely 4th grade teacher used to tell us, "Two wrongs do not make a right".

If you want the club to move forward, try to be part of the solution.