Cannabis Refugium

Mandinga

now we can stop that president. .. the people have spoken.

people went to the polls and nobody cared about climate change or other crazy libreal ideas, nobody cared about gun control, nobody believes this nonsense war on woman lies. they care about the money in bank and shows. now let's try to improve this horrible economy that's bestowed upon us.

I'm

now we can stop that president. .. the people have spoken.

people went to the polls and nobody cared about climate change or other crazy libreal ideas, nobody cared about gun control, nobody believes this nonsense war on woman lies. they care about the money in bank and shows. now let's try to improve this horrible economy that's bestowed upon us.

Little bit right wing are we??? Since the president has been in office:

Sixty-three straight months of economic expansion. A depression averted. A deficit reduced by two thirds. A health care law that’s working and lowering costs. Two women on the Supreme Court. Bin Laden’s dead. The stock market at record heights. An unemployment rate that dropped from 10.2 to 5.9. If you’re a Fox News viewer trying to do the math, that’s less. Gas prices are down.

I'm not against Pot, I think it's great oregon is on board now, just don't like people blaming the president for everything when he's actually fixing more than most others have.

I'm

Little bit right wing are we??? Since the president has been in office:

Sixty-three straight months of economic expansion. A depression averted. A deficit reduced by two thirds. A health care law thats working and lowering costs. Two women on the Supreme Court. Bin Ladens dead. The stock market at record heights. An unemployment rate that dropped from 10.2 to 5.9. If youre a Fox News viewer trying to do the math, thats less. Gas prices are down.

I'm not against Pot, I think it's great oregon is on board now, just don't like people blaming the president for everything when he's actually fixing more than most others have.

The stock market is NO indicator that the economy is improving. it's plumped up by the federal reserve. he can campaign saying the economy getting better but the fact is people aren't feeling it. gas prices have nothing to do with the president or republicans. and the exit polls showed that Obama care was one of the major reasons they wanted a power shift, so the talkings points from msnbc are that, just taking points. I care about this country. I don't get caught up in socal issues. that's for the states to decide and I don't pass judgment on anyone.

Keep the discussion about weed in a saltwater tank' date=' you want to fight about politics, start your own thread. [/quote']

I never thought I would hear those words.

Other then using RODI waste water for watering not much you can do with salt water and cannabis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know an individual who utilizes heavily stocked pond water for the vegative stages of all sorts of plants aka "Aquaponics". Not surprising seeing as it is chalk full of Nitrates,phosphates, and various other plant nutrients,it also seems to assist in the cloning process via stimulating root growth.

I know an individual who utilizes heavily stocked pond water for the vegative stages of all sorts of plants aka "Aquaponics". Not surprising seeing as it is chalk full of Nitrates' date='phosphates, and various other plant nutrients,it also seems to assist in the cloning process via stimulating root growth.[/quote']

My thoughts exactly!!! constant source of fertilizer:)

Tilapia is commonly used for aquaponics. You can feed the inedible parts of the plants to the fish this way to.

I have messed around with some hydropionics (tomatoes, and other foods) but never took it to the level of aquaponics although I did research it for awhile. Just got to the point that I already had enough fish tanks, and I didn't really want to eat the tilapia as it seems weird to eat fish you grow to me.

For our hobby I bet if one wanted to incorporate aquaponics it could be done with fresh water shrimp and fresh water species of algae that could then be fed to the fish tank. The plants on the other hand, that is up to you. . . I like tomatoes myself. Hydro is fairly easy to do IME.