I need a new pump!

Jeramy

I am cruently saving up money to get into the mp10 club but have to do it at a snails pace to keep the wife aggro to a minimum (wife)

How ever I have a circulation pump that is dying and need more flow in my tank. The current pum is a ocianic 240gph I would need somthing at least that strong but would prefer it to be 300+ gph. The other delima is that I have over spent my reefing budget. So I was hoping to propose a trade I have a frag of Candy Apple Red zoas from the TFT grow out which ends next month. Would any one be interested in making a trade(naughty)

They are at 13 polyps right now and growing like weeds so by the end of the grow out will be a small colony.

DSCF1429.jpg

I also have some other Zoas I could frag for a trade but this is my biggest and best option right now . Let me know what you have got thanks!

i have 3x of those, 2 500 and one 250, all 3 of which broke at the ball that holds them onto suction cup =( theyre my water stirrers for salt water making now lets just put it ths way i wont buy one of those again and if i did i would never move it haha that being said if you need to brrow one your more then welcome too but they dont have a suction cup

Archived