Tyree Spacemonster blowout! SPS! Rainbow Acans! Chalices! Maxi minis! Sale!!!!!!

Emerald525

hey' date=' I would like that last frag of sunset if you still have it. And if breefcase could bring it down that would be awesome. I can pay you through paypal if you want to PM me your paypal email. thanks- Alex[/quote']

You got it Alex! Pm sent!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I pay you for a single polyp of the spacemonster and pick it up when it is up to ten polyps?

:)

What a steal on those!

Beth really did want to use that saw didn't she!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In fact I will take two Pavona's and give one to Breefcase for transporting. Hint: It is worth more than $10! One left?

Thanks Franklin. Yeah I was surprised the Pavonas didn't sell right away. It's one of my favorite corals because it's so unusual and yes I paid for a similar size frag for 40 bucks. Okay I have you down for two. I'm hooking up breefcase on my end too!

Kim I'll take the last Pavona if available-Hopefully we can hook up tomorrow so I can bring you your stuff and I could grab it-

TFT has to LOVE you-great cause, good job

Thanks Brad, I will put you down for the last frag of Pavona!

• 3 weeks later...
Just curious how everyones spacemonster paly's are doing.

I have the four original polyps, plus.........6 babies(clap)

Thanks again, Kim and Beth

That's awesome! It seems with fragging they really grow fast hence the blowout sale to begin with! I'm glad they are doing well. You will have a colony soon!

The one polyp I got from Kim has 4 babies and I think its about to be a grandpolyp (ie baby is having a baby) too! Sidenote: I moved it up to the top of my frag rack and an interesting thing happened...it was a bit flattened out (rather than extended) and the skirt kinda separated so that every other tenticle was going up or down. Well the lower section faded to more of a lime green while the top section stayed darker. I wish I could take a good picture to show, but oh well. I've since moved to down to a mid level for fear of further strangeness.

Archived