Free Mummy Eye!!!

Gill

You said legit posts though...lol

LOL' date=' you were the second one who said that! This one's legit. It's a 2 eye frag from Isaac's shop and all you have to do is be one of the first 20 people to make 75 legitimate posts. It's fully aquacultured and healthy. Guess who qualified for the drawing... :)[/quote']

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

You said legit posts though...lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

My posts always are of high value and sought after from all over the country. I did in fact get 2 or 3 angry pms from people in Illinois after my coral maffia getting ripped off thread (laugh)

LOL' date=' you were the second one who said that! This one's legit. It's a 2 eye frag from Isaac's shop and all you have to do is be one of the first 20 people to make 75 legitimate posts. It's fully aquacultured and healthy. Guess who qualified for the drawing... :)[/quote']

dare I say OME!-or is it OOMG

LOL' date=' you hate when you're Wrong. It is just ME as in all about me!(laugh)

at least I am not alone, it was not me that came up with that acronym-dang internet forums-really its like OOMG(laugh)

So I am sure you have spammed Isaac's site enough to qualify for the My Miami chalice???

at least I am not alone, it was not me that came up with that acronym-dang internet forums-really its like OOMG(laugh)

So I am sure you have spammed Isaac's site enough to qualify for the My Miami chalice???

Spam you say? I only provide high quality posts and yeah I made that 100 post count in 24 hours. I wish it was the My Miami!