Selling 2 H. Erectus Seahorse & EcoTech MP10 + free tank

latios

I'm moving and unfortunately can't take keep my seahorses anymore. They're two H. Erectus from seahorse source that I bought last March. They've bred three times but I've never been able to make any of the fry last. I'd like $100 for the both and can meet anywhere in the Portland/Vancouver area.

I have a column tank with 90+lb of LR that you're welcome to take too if you have the means for transportation and everything. The tank is 30.5" high and it's on a stand that's 29.5" high (I know) and is 47 gallons and I can take other measurements if you're really interested in those.

I also have an Ecotech MP10 Nano Vortech Pump (not wireless) that isn't even a year old that I'd sell for $150

Thanks~

I'm moving and unfortunately can't take keep my seahorses anymore. They're two H. Erectus from seahorse source that I bought last March. They've bred three times but I've never been able to make any of the fry last. I'd like $100 for the both and can meet anywhere in the Portland/Vancouver area.

I have a column tank with 90+lb of LR that you're welcome to take too if you have the means for transportation and everything. The tank is 30.5" high and it's on a stand that's 29.5" high (I know) and is 47 gallons and I can take other measurements if you're really interested in those.

I also have an Ecotech MP10 Nano Vortech Pump (not wireless) that isn't even a year old that I'd sell for $150

Thanks~

Uhhhhh....psych?