Please help me with my blue hippo tang

Bigjohnwoody

Are you sure that Cupramine is not compatible with even AmQuel/AmQuel plus?

I talked with Seachem yesterday and he told me no Ammonia additives with the use of Cupramine as it does contain copper. I also found this thread yesterday and though it is a little old it seems to still hold true and there is some good information in it as well involving other products you can use in conjunction with an ammonia product like Amquel.

http://www.reefcentral.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1373316&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

So another update for everyone. She is still doing well and I was finally able to get some pics of her. I have a canon EOS Rebel T1I but apparently I have no idea how to use it because my pics suck and I can not figure it out. So any recomendations on why her color is so faded and what I can do to improve it would be awesome thanks. Anyways here are some pics of my new hopefully getting healthy Tang.

attachment.php?attachmentid=10691&d=1296887359

attachment.php?attachmentid=10692&d=1296887396

I feed formula 2 (O Nutrition) pellets along with other color enhancing foods and my fitch have lots of blingin color. If you really want her color to pop along with helping to increase her health' date=' pick up some Marine Max!! Great stuff! :)[/quote']

Her color is really good! Way better than the picture it is something I am doing wrong taking the picture. Thanks for the food suggestions I currently feed Rod's food, cyclopeeze, and some pellet food that came highly recommended but I can't remember the name of it. I am always looking for diversity though so thanks.

Reading this thread for the first time was like a soap opera, I love it!!

Glad everything worked out.

Yah that's funny, reading over it again I think I might submit the thread to General Hospital. Lol