My new money suck!!!!!!

Lowman

ya but its only a 600 and that is a locale cruzer. you will not be happy with it if you want to go on any long rides not like a 1100 or bigger bike. It will be up on the site for sale in about 4-7 month but at least it a bike when you lay it down it wount hurt the packet book to much to fix un like the harley. A all riders do lay down a bike it just a mader of time. Sorry to say that but its true.

Jeez, sucked all my fun....

I doubt if I will be selling it any time soon. When I do upgrade, my wife will take this bike and I will look at something else. I rode it over 100 miles the other day and loved it. It is fast enough and I don't care what other people ride, I like what I have. Wednesday is going to be nice, so I feel a road trip coming on!!!!!

I don't care what they are as long as they have 2 (or the trikes 3) wheels. I've just always had to have a proportionately sized bike for my big a double $

Great attitude, as usual Jon!!

The times I piloted a Harley I had to have a longer legged guy riding behind me to prop the bike when we stopped cause of my gnome like legs.DOH!DOH!

A 650 is a nice sized bike. Nice and nimble IMHO. Have fun!