55 cycling

pnkrcklives

I am just throwing this out there for ideas that I may not have thought of. I have some ideas but need to do a little more research. I dont plan on stocking any time soon(month or more). Especially till I fully know what I want to do. Patience is the key in this hobby. I learned that with my first tank.

I'd rethink the school of chromis, it seems that everyone that tries them ends up with just 1 after a while LOL

You can try a trio of Bartlets anthias though, or a trio of Purple Queen anthias.

And when you get the second maroon, make sure it's smaller, get with Dave(Barelycuda) he's the clown guy on here, an has the most awesome clownfish room you'll ever see lol.

Interesting I was gonna move my trio of blue greens from my other tank. Had them for a year and they came with the tank. Then try and add some more(vander builts or orange stripes). Couple people have mentioned the anthias I will keep that open as an option as well. Bartlets are amazing looking fish...

Here is my latest idea... Well not really all my idea. Trio anthias(bartlett,purple queen,or red lyretail), maroon clown pair, shrimp/goby pair, Trio flasher wrasse(mccosker, blue, or carpenters) Good/Bad idea? Can you mix match the wrasses I have never had more than one at a time and only to eat pests.