BEHOLD!!!! BeerHold!!!

impur

200 for keg 5 gallon, co2 tank with reg, hoses and fittings to attach to keg and a party tap. Then about 15-50 for supplies/ingredients depending on if you have a pot to boil water and bucket with lid to ferment. Plus funnel to fill keg.

Can't start till I finish my 75 tank

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Jacob you can borrow one of my brew pots if you want.

The keg kit I got came from midwestsupplies.com - 2 corny kegs, dual gauge dual body regulator, all hoses and fittings for $200.

I picked up an 8gal aluminum tamale steamer off amazon.com for $25 shipped and its a great brew pot. I had been using the turkey fryer pot that came with the burner I bought, but its only about 7gal.

200 for keg 5 gallon, co2 tank with reg, hoses and fittings to attach to keg and a party tap. Then about 15-50 for supplies/ingredients depending on if you have a pot to boil water and bucket with lid to ferment. Plus funnel to fill keg.

Can't start till I finish my 75 tank

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ya, looks like A&W will have to do on the way to and from snowboarding. Or, give up snowboarding to brew rootbeer.....nope.