corals for sale

reef165

I have a couple corals I would like to re home, I am TERRIBLE with names so if I have mislabeled something I'm sorry.

Purple cap about 1x1.5 inch $15

005-2.jpg

Small toadstool, 2 at $10 and 2 at $15

it's angry in the pic, just chiped him off the rock, the other two are quarter size

003-3.jpg

may be RPE, going to hold onto for a while to see what they do.

001-2.jpg

Blue/green hairy shroom 4 of them at $25 each

002-2.jpg

I believe this to be a Lava chalace $20 an eye got several of them

004-3.jpg

red lord acan $10 an eye

008-2.jpg

I also have a couple frags of blue clove polyps, sorry no pic but have 2 sizes and 2 of each small ones 1.5x 1 inch $15 and med ones are 2.5x2 inch $25 I also got a 4ish lb rock thats 1/3 covered for $50

couple sheets of GSP, I peeled them off the overflow 2 inch ish circles $15, sorry no pic's

Thanks for looking

Do any of what your calling the ppe's have green skirts?

The skirts do have a greenish tint to them, I am hoping they color up, they were mistreated by the previous owner and I have had them for just over a week and they are just now showing signs of recolor. But if you don't think thats what they are please let me know what they are so I can price accordingly.

Yes, I think I'm going to sit on them, I went and turned on the lights thismorning and actualy looked close ( I have never paid much attention to them except to clean off the ball of hair alge that was surrounding them, I seriously thought that there was like one or two polyps on each of the 3 plugs, but once the alge was removed, bam lots) I can see faint red lines in the mantle, just like the pick's I've seen of the red ones, so ya I'm going to hold on to them and see what happens.

Everything else is still for sale :)