install sub?

dee77

im looking for some one to install a 12inch sub i have all the cords i pulled this out of my boat.and i want it in my 2005 h2 i will trade in frags or some rics let me know thanks or let me know a price

Dude if you own an H2, you should have at least dual 15's-I'd go more with summin like 4 of them and I'm 3x your age-(laugh)

I just saw the other replies-my advise sell the bose, and the rest too-

Put some Kicker gear in there

im looking for some one to install a 12inch sub i have all the cords i pulled this out of my boat.and i want it in my 2005 h2 i will trade in frags or some rics let me know thanks or let me know a price

That you pulled out of your boat and you have an H2.. aren't you like 16? :D

Are you refering to my jacket that happened to say kicker all over it today...LOL

Did not even notice-(laugh)

Kicker is a sweet brand and I have been through my share of audio gear

If your Bose has the navigation you may not be able to add a sub, I know my 07 Tahoe I upgraded to the Bose system w/ nav. only to find out later I shot myself in the foot because with the 'upgraded' Bose system an aux. amp to run a sub was not an option-

Put a 1000 watt mono amp in there with a capacitor and a couple slim profile subs and then a sweet 4 channel to run your mids and tweets and your set.

You may as well make sound good-(clap)

Nice rig Dan, I'm envious-beats ridin a bike that’s for sure-(rock2)

Stay away from Stereo King, unless times have changed my experiance with them have not been good-not with an H2-sacralidge(sp?)

Did not even notice-(laugh)

Kicker is a sweet brand and I have been through my share of audio gear

If your Bose has the navigation you may not be able to add a sub, I know my 07 Tahoe I upgraded to the Bose system w/ nav. only to find out later I shot myself in the foot because with the 'upgraded' Bose system an aux. amp to run a sub was not an option-

Put a 1000 watt mono amp in there with a capacitor and a couple slim profile subs and then a sweet 4 channel to run your mids and tweets and your set.

You may as well make sound good-(clap)

Nice rig Dan, I'm envious-beats ridin a bike that’s for sure-(rock2)

Stay away from Stereo King, unless times have changed my experiance with them have not been good-not with an H2-sacralidge(sp?)

it is the stock touch screen navagation i dont think the brand is bose tho

i have two kicker amps that i will sell for the right price, there like new just put them in and then unhooked them but still in the car if im thanking right there 250 or 350 watt id have to look if some one wanted one i paid like 300ish each but will negoticate if needed and if you need me to hook it up i can.