What to use as frag plug

reef165

I use marble serpentine tiles from Lowes or home depot. I get the white ones when on clearance. All you have to do is pull off the mesh backing and give them a rinse. If you've ever seen any of my frags, thats what all of them are on. Everything encrusts onto them nicely and the parts that dont get covered color up nicely.

Or if you want T or plug style frags I say hit up Mr. S for some of the TFT student made frags.

I got a little crazy when I ordered these (post # 338, the ones that show the Superman zoas) I think they are 2.5" and 20 per pack, they ran me 10.00 per pack and would sell them for that if interested.

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18466&page=34

I got them for growing out larger colonies of zoas with the intent to frag not grow

Post 223 also shows them with the King Midas frags

Thats what I'm talking about! I'll get ahold of you later.

I got a little crazy when I ordered these (post # 338, the ones that show the Superman zoas) I think they are 2.5" and 20 per pack, they ran me 10.00 per pack and would sell them for that if interested.

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18466&page=34

I got them for growing out larger colonies of zoas with the intent to frag not grow

Post 223 also shows them with the King Midas frags

Franklin and Newfisher, you guys crack me up. Why aren't you busy making brownies and tie dyeing for Christmas presents? Kate I got plugs if you want some. I sell them 20 disks for $7. I will be at my sisters on Christmas if you want some. I am also coming to Portland on Thursday to deliver auction frag. Pm me if you need some. Franklin and Newfisher, I am driving through Eugene on the Thursday before New Years but I am afraid to stop by and see you guys!!! LOL