Stirring the pot

Mohaynow

I love to cook and all this talk about pot stirring has made me hungry. What are some of your favorite things to cook and favorite recipes?

I really enjoy making teriyaki sauce for all sorts of things, its really easy to make too. 2 cups soy sauce, 1 cup brown sugar, some ginger, some garlic, and some green onions. I usually let it sit for a day or two befor I use it, its really good, and easy to elaborate on.

Texas style London Broil....Let your steak soak in a mixture of bourbon, wine, garlic(minced) and cajun seasoning for 2 days, then cook it slow on the grill for about 20 minutes, you want it to be fairly rare when it's done.....the key though is the mesquite chips you cook it over LOL

Then top it off with homemade french fries liberally seasoned with cajun seasoning, and polish the whole thing off with an ice cold coors light....

I know I'm new but I love FOOD! If you don't mind I'll post a few photos of things my wife and I have made:

Some red velvet pancakes on the griddle

redvelvetpancakes2.jpg

And into the mouth

redvelvetpancakes.jpg

Some seafood salad rolls(lobster, shrimp, pork, some green stuff)

saladroll3.jpg

saladroll1.jpg

saladroll2.jpg

all Rolled up and ready to dip in fish sauce and eat. Sorry for the blow out.

Building a Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza

pizza1.jpg

pizza2.jpg

pizza3.jpg

My favorite cupcakes from the wife are these boston creme cuppies

bostoncremecuppies.jpg

she made these last night, some biscotti

biscotti.jpg

And some froo froo cake pops, a little too gay for my tastes:

cakepops.jpg

Peanut butter balls awaiting their choco dip:

pbballs.jpg

A healthy bagel on the coast

bagel.jpg

My own cured and smoked pastrami:

pastrami.jpg

allright Kim. you neecd to do another poll. never thought i would request that but i think that Napzard and his wife needs to cater the next club meeting!!(drooler)(drooler)(drooler)(drooler)

Oh man I'm all over that!!, I've got the tables chairs and whatever equipment we will need. Dang its 11:45 at work looking at this, I'm outta here for lunch.."Newport Seafood Grill" here I come

cured and smoked pastrami: Yum I have a large gas 4 burner griddle that I'm cooking with most of the time. I like chicken, shrimp,fish. I'm always changing it around marinating the chicken for a couple of days. Better than the grill restaurant.

• 10 months later...