Looking for a Convict Tang

Queen Angel

• 2 weeks later...

So who is this Blue Ocean Marine? He private messaged me telling me why should I buy from Vance or Travis when I could buy from him?

He said he is wholesale only.. yet he was trying to get me to buy from him. I thought he might of been a sponsor on this forum but I dont see his name here.

What happened to wholesale meaning to business owners only?

I know this might steer up something... but I just dont think it is right what he was doing.

Tammy

• Like 1

So who is this Blue Ocean Marine? He private messaged me telling me why should I buy from Vance or Travis when I could buy from him?

He said he is wholesale only.. yet he was trying to get me to buy from him. I thought he might of been a sponsor on this forum but I dont see his name here.

I know this might steer up something... but I just dont think it is right what he was doing.

Tammy

Tammy thanks for posting this.

It will help us and it answers alot of questions.

Please support the stores that support us..as you know you can find them in the sponsors forums.

Good Luck in your search!!

Tammy

I knew i had him on my ignore list for a reason