You know what sucks?

Fast5oranger

I am really real! I wasn't trying to insult anyone. I actually am glad that there has been so many positive replies to my post. I guess there is a lot of people watching and listening that you dont see posting. i think i will reconsider... and i never said this forum sucks' date=' just typing my thoughts[/quote']

glad you decided to stick around :D

How about adding something like this to the standard disclaimer presented when a user signs up for a login:

"At PNWMAS, we value our community and strive to maintain a "family-like" atmosphere. Like all families, we sometimes disagree and even argue. At other times, we may get a little goofy and kid around a bit (okay, a lot
;)
) -- however, our main reason for being here is education and discussion related to the marine aquarium hobby. We may stray, but we always come back around. If this doesn't sound like the community for you, that's fine... there are many other hobby-related boards with very strict posting guidelines that you might enjoy. If this
does
sound like a place you'd like to spend some time, WELCOME!"

Andy I like this!

All BOD should think about having this added to the statement. It does seem to capture the forums "feel" very well.

I am really real! I wasn't trying to insult anyone. I actually am glad that there has been so many positive replies to my post. I guess there is a lot of people watching and listening that you dont see posting. i think i will reconsider... and i never said this forum sucks' date=' just typing my thoughts[/quote']

He's really real, he's super cereal!!!!!

I thought you were zoalander (scratch)

(flame) NO....last time....at my previous job my butthole co-worker thought it was funny to sign up and post on this site when he found out I was on here. He over heard a few conversations and figured out what I was searching for and decided to post up that he had them. IT wasn't until one of the mod's here notified me that "we" were posting from the same IP that I figured out it was him. His name is Adam and he is/was a Vestas employee.

This is going to follow me till the end of time. I even posted the douche's pic on here. Oh well....I honestly don't give a (censored) anymore.

(flame) NO....last time....at my previous job my butthole co-worker thought it was funny to sign up and post on this site when he found out I was on here. He over heard a few conversations and figured out what I was searching for and decided to post up that he had them. IT wasn't until one of the mod's here notified me that "we" were posting from the same IP that I figured out it was him. His name is Adam and he is/was a Vestas employee.

This is going to follow me till the end of time. I even posted the douche's pic on here. Oh well....I honestly don't give a (censored) anymore.

my bad, I dont know if I was even here then. I was talking with someone about crazy things here and that got brought up-did not know it was a touchy sub if it was-no offense meant-DOH!

I'll see you later ...

Is it off topic for me to post that in a general thread titled "You know what sucks"/

Sounds like that did-;)

I was not really meaning to kick a sleeping dog-(whistle)

What up Bob is that a picture of you as a kid, that's awesome man! P.S i'll pm you about the sump.

Vin B.O.M "Blue Ocean Marines Inc."

I can't put my finger on it-Linberg Baby??? Damien maybe (coming from Bob-SHOCK and AWE)

• Like 1

Eric, how does posting a picture of your coworker prove anything? Here's my point.

Here is my dog. Her name is Juno. I can even add a last name to add credibility. Let's Call her Juno Von Stevenhaus.;)

IMG_1087.jpg

She can drive and on occasion she logs on to the forum and is the one responsible for all the annoying polls that have been posted lately!(laugh) Bad Juno!(nono) I apologize folks and hope there will be fewer annoying polls but first I must work on housebreaking her.(laugh)(laugh)

• Like 1

Eric, how does posting a picture of your coworker prove anything? Here's my point.

Here is my dog. Her name is Juno. I can even add a last name to add credibility. Let's Call her Juno Von Stevenhaus.;)

IMG_1087.jpg

She can drive and on occasion she logs on to the forum and is the one responsible for all the annoying polls that have been posted lately!(laugh) Bad Juno!(nono) I apologize folks and hope there will be fewer annoying polls but first I must work on housebreaking her.(laugh)(laugh)

Ummm...yeah i'm not buying it (nono)