GF is so funny

reef165

So the GF told me lastnight that this site is my Fishybook "Facebook" I'm on here as much as anyone else is on Facebook, it's got the drama like Facebook, and I get on to see what's going on in my world of fishy friends. I LOL'ed! I guess she's right, I dont play farmville, but I grow corals, I'm not a member of the Maffia, but I do have the Coral Mafia, I was proud to say I didn't/don't get caught up in the Facebook hype, but it kinda sounds like I might.

Yes, this site is very addicting!!! I do have a facebook, but it's not visited nearly as much as pnwmas. I could go without ever looking at my facebook page again. Remember when pnw was down for a day or two - major withdrawals!! (nutty) And no, other fish sites don't do it for me, I'd rather talk to locals, several of whom I've met.

It's a place where people voluntarily give out all their most private and personal and secure information including home phone numbers and addresses so that they may be easily taken advantage of and so they can post their every move over the day. Like hey I just went to the bathroom and washed my hands!

Twitter is similar but it's usually more brief like:

"picking my nose while I wait for the light to change green"