New shop in Albany opens Monday

Mr S

As the title states it will be happening on Monday. I stopped by today (they left the door open) LOL and what a great shop. Located in downtown on 2nd street. Main floor is full of equipment, everything from pond supplies to anything needed in salt or fresh water aquariums. Downstairs (yes you heard right) are all the fresh and salt water tanks. A very clean and open assortment of tanks. A couple of huge tanks for softies and sps besides lots of other tanks. Talked with the owner. A great guy. He also said he will be a sponsor on the club site.

As the title states it will be happening on Monday. I stopped by today (they left the door open) LOL and what a great shop. Located in downtown on 2nd street. Main floor is full of equipment' date=' everything from pond supplies to anything needed in salt or fresh water aquariums. Downstairs (yes you heard right) are all the fresh and salt water tanks. A very clean and open assortment of tanks. A couple of huge tanks for softies and sps besides lots of other tanks. Talked with the owner. A great guy. He also said he will be a sponsor on the club site.[/quote']

+1000!

It's about time Albany had a nice aquarium store. I stopped in there on Thursday as well and this is going to be a very nice shop. Large, roomy, LOTS of tanks, lots of drygoods. I can't wait for it to open, it's like, less than 5 minutes from my house.

Anyone got a phone number?

541-967-FISH (3474)

This is a very nice store. His prices seem to be very reasonable too. He is just now starting to get corals in stock. Ryan has twenty-five 75 gallon saltwater tanks along with two huge (300 gallon at least) invert/coral tanks. Plus about 50 FW tanks. It is really nice to finally have a clean, organized, well stocked and friendly fish store so close to home.