Raffle for Rylee Simmons!New Improved Thread

Emerald525

Still selling raffle tickets for Rylee Simmons fundraiser! Drawing will be this Saturday at the meeting! You do not need to be present to win but hang on to your tickets! No ticket no prize!(clap)

Rylee Simmons is a child of fellow reefers who was diagnosed with leukemia that we are doing a fundraiser for. So far I have collected $525 dollars (clap). Thanks everyone who contributed so far

rylee1.jpg

Here's the reef2reef thread

http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/announcements/45207-hey-r2r-lets-help-fellow-hobbyist.html

Price for tickets are 5 dollars each or 5 tickets for 20 dollars! You can buy tickets at the meeting or pm me about how you can get your tickets if you cannot make the meeting or are not sure!

Here's how it's going to work. Below you will see the prizes

1. Miami Hurricane one eye not the entire colony as previously thought (sorry about that)

2. Tyree Watermelon

3. Frag of Reverse Superman Monti

4. Frag of the Aussie Echinata

5. Neon Green Fungia Plate

6. 3 SPS colonies

7. 5 zoa frags

8. 3 Euphylia frags (green frogspawn, white frogspawn, torch)

I will write the name of each prize on a ticket. We will draw a winning number and then a ticket to see what prize they won

That's 16 chances to win something!:eek:Those are some good odds!

Here are the donations so far!(clap)

From Jody Totally Exotic Corals (TECO)

Tyree Watermelon(clap)(drooler)

IMG_5188.jpg

Miami Hurricaine! (drooler) one eye

IMG_5190.jpg

Frag of the Reverse Superman Monti!(clap)(drooler)

IMG_5187.jpg

Frag of the Aussie Echinata!(clap)(drooler)

IMG_5184.jpg

From Perry Ocean in a Box (OIAB)!

Neon Green Fungia (clap)(drooler)

fun7.jpg

Garrett, The Premium Aquarium

3 SPS colonies, 5 zoa frags, and 3 various Euphylia frags(clap)

3 Acro colonies!(clap)

DSC05803ARW.jpg

3 Euphylia frags(clap)

DSC05807ARW.jpg

5 zoa colonies!(clap)

DSC05808ARW.jpg

Bump for the evening crowd! Thanks everyone we are now up to $605 dollars!(clap)

It's not too late to get your tickets. I will post the winning numbers on Saturday for those who can't make the meeting and give the unclaimed winners a week before redrawing so even if you are going to be out of town, you would still have time to claim your prize.

• Like 1

Not to late to get tickets!

Not to late to get tickets! Raffle is tomorrow. I will be selling them at the meeting tomorrow too. If you can't make the meeting pm me as to how you can get your tickets. Again only 5 dollars each or 5 for 20 dollars! What a deal for a good cause! It will be fun! Pretty good shot to win and Garrett is right I took those pictures shortly after I had his stuff put in the tank everything is looking much better.

i bought 20 bucks worth and have no clue were i put my ticketsDOH!

(laugh)well at least I will know where all the unclaimed prizes went and giving to a good cause has its own rewards...(clap)

You can always buy more...;)

Here that folks you now have an even better chance of winning!

Kim (not Beth),

If you like, you can bring the frags to the BBQ. I have a separate quarantine tank, so it will not be a problem. OIB is on the way. Only problem would be stress on the corals for those that win and are not present (multiple transfers).

Ken (actually Kim...ask me about that at the BBQ)

Kim (not Beth),

If you like, you can bring the frags to the BBQ. I have a separate quarantine tank, so it will not be a problem. OIB is on the way. Only problem would be stress on the corals for those that win and are not present (multiple transfers).

Ken (actually Kim...ask me about that at the BBQ)

Yeah, I thought about bringing the prizes Ken, that's a nice offer but that was my thought too. A large number of people who bought tickets are not going to be at the meeting and I wouldn't want to stress the corals out by bagging them taking them out bagging them again if they were not present.

I don't have the prizes from Jody yet. I'm picking those up next week.

I would like to know where to pickup the corals I'm gonna win :)))

There is still time for buying more winning tickets

bump!

:D

Great question Alex! I have the prizes from Garrett. I'm not taking them to the meeting because many of the ticket buyers will not be there and I do not want to cause the corals unneeded stress. You can pick them up at my place in the SE. For Jody's prizes I will be picking up those next weekend except for the Tyree watermelon frag which needs more time to settle before Jody can frag it. Perry still has the fungia plate and the winner can go pick it up or we can try to figure out arrangements. I have no room on my sandbed for that.

Also for those who may not have room for certain things but want to donate anyway, you can always donate your winning frag to the Tanks for Teacher program