Blue Hippo Tang

NoobtoSalt

Looking to Sell my last Blue Hippo Tang. This one is super healthy. I have lost two of the little ones in different tanks with Ich and this one is starting to outgrow my tank with how much livestock I have in the tank already. He's around 5-5 1/2" and really fat! Due to all of the issues with people getting fish on the forum I will not attempt to catch the fish until you are at my house so don't expect to leave within a few mins..lol.

I'm looking to get $45 for him.

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

• Like 1

Well suprise, suprise!!!

Fish is off the market. It has a little case of Ich. Must have known I was trying to get rid of him..lol

I think I'm done with tangs.. Not that they are bad fish but having to deal with Ich is just not part of what I want to mess with.. I will keep everyone posted when it gets better.

Ok so my last post got bumped from the layover of the site. I haven't heard from the person interested in a bit so I guess he's back up for sale. I'd like to get this and the two clowns and nem out of the tank in the same day if possible to I don't stress out the whole tank.

your at home today too? i gotta run around to SWF & RCA today' date=' if you need a fish shuttle in the next 2-3 hours, let me know.[/quote']

Thanks but I'm going to have to pass today. I've got my daugther again today and her cousin. Both are three and you know there's no way I will get them to stay still for a few seconds. I am going to SWF today to have that water tested again though.

Thanks but I'm going to have to pass today. I've got my daugther again today and her cousin. Both are three and you know there's no way I will get them to stay still for a few seconds. I am going to SWF today to have that water tested again though.

The offer still stands on the table if its a fish only passenger. ;)