Another unknown critter

jptrson

Its some kind of nudibranch, Beyond that i cant really tell you. All nudibranchh's have a specified diet i.e they generally eat one kind of thing. So, if you have corals, i would be wary, alot of them are coral eaters. I would just keep a close watch on your inhabitants and if something starts looking irritated or you start seeing it hanging out on a certain coral or something it may be a hint. fwiw

austin

I spent about 2 hours looking through the list before giving up ( probablly about 20%) I may shoot them a pic like you said. He in a 10 allon hex on my desk so I get to watch it alot and have not noticed him bothering anything yet. Not much in there that wouldn't recover fast, polyps and softies. Will be watching though.(scary)

I spent about 2 hours looking through the list before giving up ( probablly about 20%) I may shoot them a pic like you said. He in a 10 allon hex on my desk so I get to watch it alot and have not noticed him bothering anything yet. Not much in there that wouldn't recover fast' date=' polyps and softies. Will be watching though.(scary)[/quote']

Can't say I didn't warn you. You got further than my last attempt :)

If you send them an e-mail, suggest that they do another page with pictures for quick identification so one can scroll through and easily find their match by site. The more they hear it, the more likely they'll realize how difficult they make their website...not user friendly unless you know exactly what your looking for and just want to see a picture/description.