Setting up a 210 gallon Pros V's Cons?

TRENT

I miss my 210g!

Yes, it is a bit high but it definately is nice to have the extra coral and fish space. I really loved my 210g and it was well worth it. I have a 180g acrylic now and wish I had a 210g glass. I liked the dems better for display though I have to say it is easier to reach the back of the 180g.

I say set that sucker up!

Ok, you guys talked me into it (that was easy).:D I took out all my decoration and have it for sale on CL and a FW site. Once the fish have sold. I will start to convert it to SW. I pretty much have all the equipment besides Skimmer and Light. The light will be my first purchase. What light would you guys recommend for that height?

Garrett, I promise you will be seeing me soon. I will need LR and lots of it.

Ok, you guys talked me into it (that was easy).:D I took out all my decoration and have it for sale on CL and a FW site. Once the fish have sold. I will start to convert it to SW. I pretty much have all the equipment besides Skimmer and Light. The light will be my first purchase. What light would you guys recommend for that height?

Garrett, I promise you will be seeing me soon. I will need LR and lots of it.

Sounds like a great choice! I would go with 400w lighting. Either HQI or electronic ballasts but it kind of depends on what you ultimately want to keep in the tank.

I have lots of rock when you are ready :)