Just Label Me

Algae

After switching out cables for the umpteenth time and not remembering where each terminated I finally got organized.

Got this cool label maker through Newegg. It was on 24hr. sale for $30.00 shipped. The nice thing about it is that you can use an almost unlimited selection of PS fonts and even import a graphic because you control it via computer. It also (as you'll see) prints vertically. It has an automatic cut-off blade etc., etc.

I feel so organized! It is not nerdy to like a label maker. It is not nerdy to like a label maker.It is not nerdy to like a label maker.It is not nerdy to like a label maker..............

brother.jpg

wires.jpg

lights.jpg

After switching out cables for the umpteenth time and not remembering where each terminated I finally got organized.

Got this cool label maker through Newegg. It was on 24hr. sale for $30.00 shipped. The nice thing about it is that you can use an almost unlimited selection of PS fonts and even import a graphic because you control it via computer. It also (as you'll see) prints vertically. It has an automatic cut-off blade etc., etc.

I feel so organized! It is not nerdy to like a label maker. It is not nerdy to like a label maker.It is not nerdy to like a label maker.It is not nerdy to like a label maker..............

I too, enjoy my label maker. While it is not nearly as fancy as yours, it is also a P-Touch brother labeller and it is full of awesome.

Do not fret over your love for the label maker, good sir.

It is a good thing. Embrace it and let your inner labeller go wild.

Getting in touch with your inner nerd

I feel so organized! It is nerdy to like a label maker. It is nerdy to like a label maker.It is nerdy to like a label maker.It is nerdy to like a label maker..............

Glad we agree on that one Algae!(laugh) It's okay to be a nerd but it's not okay to be posting things to try to win the who is the biggest nerd contest!(laugh)

Re: Just Label Me

[language filter] Alessandro , that is clean!!!!!!

Just wait until your little one gets to toddler stage! You'll have peanut butter all over your nice labels and come down to our level!

Now that is funny.....

Grassi, as always very nice work....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

You can even do better and use a more fancy font :D

IMG_0855-1.jpg

Not so sure that this is Alex's set up-it ay be, but I dont recall him running Ozone.

What is the name of that stupid river in Egypt, the name just keeps escaping me..................

Oh I got it-its "Denile"-label maker=nerd but a organized one at that.

Maybe I can borrow it-(laugh) I keep unplugging my Apex thnking its my Skimmer-DOH!

Not so sure that this is Alex's set up-it ay be, but I dont recall him running Ozone.

What is the name of that stupid river in Egypt, the name just keeps escaping me..................

Oh I got it-its "Denile"-label maker=nerd but a organized one at that.

Maybe I can borrow it-(laugh) I keep unplugging my Apex thnking its my Skimmer-DOH!

Uhm, if you have an Apex, can't you just turn the skimmer off, instead of unplugging it?

Methinks you may have bigger issues than labels... ;)

Uhm, if you have an Apex, can't you just turn the skimmer off, instead of unplugging it?

Methinks you may have bigger issues than labels... ;)

I ran out of room on my dc8 and bought another. On things like skimmers, sump pumps, and some powerheads, I find it much easier just to use a rocker switched outlet strip instead of a controller. Much quicker. So easy to run out of outlets!

I wish that was my setup!

This is the tank of a guy in Thailand. I think the best private owned tank I have ever seen.

It is somewhere on RC.

My setup needs some labels. I should order some from Algae's label shop ;)

I would never label you, Alessandro! Besides, I want to let my German Shepard puppy play with your Boxer and Jon's dogs.

I ran out of room on my dc8 and bought another. On things like skimmers, sump pumps, and some powerheads, I find it much easier just to use a rocker switched outlet strip instead of a controller. Much quicker. So easy to run out of outlets!

Ah, that's fair. That's the setup I have in the basement but my switches were labeled from the beginning... (whistle)