How many paying members are there?

NoobtoSalt

So let me first start off and say that I'm not trying to cause any issues with the non-paying members but it seems that some of the non-paying members lately have been complaining about the way things are in the forum but I don't see any membership name underneath their names. So I was just curious as to how many of us really are paying members. From my understanding the meetings were for members only (not that I care) and it's good that more people are going to them but what does that help if they don't help support the club?

Again I want this thread to be kept on point, not a bashing for people that are members vs non-members. I of course was a non-member awhile back myself. Just want to know how many paying members there are?

Thanks!

Meetings have never been a member only function. They are open to anyone who would like to attend. As far as complaints and changes go the non paying members do not have a vote in changes to the club. They can have an opinion and can share it but any changes to the club rules or actions that need to be voted on are carried out in the members forum.

Meetings have never been a member only function. They are open to anyone who would like to attend. As far as complaints and changes go the non paying members do not have a vote in changes to the club. They can have an opinion and can share it but any changes to the club rules or actions that need to be voted on are carried out in the members forum.

Sweet. Thanks for the fast reply. I didn't realize that the meetings were open to all. That was part of the reason I paid for the membership but oh well. It's for a good cause anyways so it's not a big deal. Plus there are some perks with some of the GOC and sorts.

I'm a non member who frequents the MB occasionally and I'd never dream of complaining about how things are done being a non member lol.

Like I've said before - if I lived in the Valley - I'd be a member for sure but there's no reason to join living out here in the boonies lol. We have no sponsor stores and we're 7 hours round trip from where the majority of sponsor stores and meetings/parties etc are held.

Yeah. This wasn't geared towards anyone in particular and I can understand living that far away not wanting too. I have noticed in the past two months or so that more and more non-members are complaining about how things are being ran. I pay my dues and think they are doing a great job. I think its great to hear we have that many paying members. The more impressive part was how fast of a response I got back. This shows they are listening and people just need to leave the board alone sometimes...lol.

Anyways thanks again for the response.

I'm a non member who frequents the MB occasionally and I'd never dream of complaining about how things are done being a non member lol.

Like I've said before - if I lived in the Valley - I'd be a member for sure but there's no reason to join living out here in the boonies lol. We have no sponsor stores and we're 7 hours round trip from where the majority of sponsor stores and meetings/parties etc are held.

As a non-member I'd never presume it would be okay to voice concerns over anything. That should be a members only perk (things seem okay anyhow lol) I'm just grateful that you allow MB access to all. While I never get to meet any of you it's nice to at least "cyber meet" (clap)

I bought in to support the club and I liked the cool little sign holder guys below my name. I have never used my "card" ,just thought it was a ripple in the pond of knowledge I have gleamed from this site and all of the great people. No guilt tripping you into becomming a member intended lol!!! It does open a few more doors here when you become one though.