Typing from the front seat of a tow truck

Thanks MarkBirkett!!!! I started out today on a motorcycle ride north to stop at a couple LFS and the meeting ( sorry Kim and Beth I didn't make it ). Met Mark in Salem,rode to Fantaseas for the sidewalk sale, came out and bike wouldn't start. Mark suggested push starting th 800lb Harley and it worked! We rode to Rose city ( has a hill ,great for push starting) hung out with nick and went to start over to the meeting and no start,no push start, no hill start, nada. We wore ourselves out , called the local dealer and then Triple A. I spent the ride home in the cab of a tow truck, but at least I'm getting home tonight! Thanks Mark for hanging out till the truck came and trying to push. I owe you!

When I first read this I was going to say you should have let me know and I would have rode with you but after having read the whole post I don't want that bad mojo around my bike. LOL :) Let me know when you need to go for a ride. Hope things work out okay. Have you figured out a way to transport live stock back on the bike safely?