Back from trip and everything so far looks ok still.

NoobtoSalt

So I just got back from Vegas and everything still looks to be alive!!!!(clap)

I will look more closely tomorrow since my lights are already off but so far so good!

My skimmer was having issues but it looks to be working fine right now.

I'm glad I didn't get hit with the Eugene problems that some of you guys had when you went on your trips!

My wallet is a lot more empty but otherwise it was a great trip. I will be posting some pics of the trip on here as I'm sure most of you know there are some amazing fish and tanks in Vegas!

Awsome, Welcome back, we just got back from Vegas too a couple of weeks ago, it was our first time...

I love that HUGE puffer they had in that tank...:eek:

Did you see the big tank in the Bellagio? and Ceasars Palace too? I can post pics of those if you didn't get to see them...

Hope you had fun...(rock2)

I didn't know that bellagio had a tank... that sucks that I missed that one. I go there all the time. I gues it's just another excuse to go back again...lol

I think it was the Bellagio...(scratch) I got so confused where I was most of the time..lol

Its this one..it was something like 12 or 15,000 gallons...:eek:

P5260090.jpg

I liked the one at Ceasars too...My friends where like check out the animatronic pyrotecnic play thing that goes on there, and I was more fascinated with the tank and the fish...lol

P5270115.jpg

Yep, never seen the one at Bellagio, guess I have to go back down now..

My wife knew that we had to go to all of the places with tanks so it was already on our agenda. The only thing we didn't get to go see this time was the Shark setup at Mandalay Bay. I was hoping that one of the hotels would have had live coral but oh well, I couldn't imagine what it would be like to care for that many fish plus live coral on top of it. I've got some more pics and video I will post when I get some extra time but it was a great trip to see some amazing stuff!

The only thing we didn't get to go see this time was the Shark setup at Mandalay Bay.

I've got some more pics and video I will post when I get some extra time but it was a great trip to see some amazing stuff!

We didn't get to see that either, that sounded pretty cool though...

Looking forward to seeing your pics....Doesn't it suck though to be back to the real world...It SOOOooo sucked having to go back to work...DOH!