need a couple answers please

CoralCrazy

So I just looked in my smaller tank and my toadstool leather has turned to mush. I had one fish in there that I moved into another tank because hes not doing to great right now. Was wondering if I need to worry about the zoas that are in there. Most have closed themselves but some are opening. I plan on cleaning the tank today but want to make sure nothing will happen to the zoas til then. Any input is greatly welcome.

Everything is moved and the fish seems to be doing better. Thank god we are addicted to this hobby. Always helps to have more than one tank. As soon as I know everything is ok with the zoas I will be offering some up for share the love and sale. You never really know how many you have until you have to empty a tank.LOL I can definately say I'm a junky when it comes to zoas. Thank you all for your advise. I believe I got to the tank quick enough to not lose all the zoas I have so carefully spent time collecting.

22 tanks? Meh, small fry LOL If we could, we'd have that many or more runnin around LOL

I know Dave has I think it's 24 tanks, with at least another 16 on the way LOL But then again, most of those are in his clownhouse, which is AWESOME!!!

Ok... I cant even imagine your electricity bill for 22 tanks! Ours is nice and high with just 3 tanks running! How many hundreds do you fork out every month???LOL We gunna have to hook you up with Frank... get you some solar panels running those tanks!