Looking for Landscaper/Contractor

pledosophy

We need to get some bids on putting in a French Drain for our house. I had planned to do it myself, but with my new work regiment, it's not gonna happen soon and my wife wants it done yesterday.

Does anyone know a good landscapor/contractor that would be interested and has experience with these. I need to get some people out to bid.

If you can i would recommend a different approach. french drains have to be approved through the EPA (legally) and the process of approval can be time consuming' date=' and makes everything expensive.[/quote']

Dude you sure? 3 bids so far and no one has mentioned the EPA. It's just a hole, some rock and a pipe. It doesn't even require a city permit.

Thanks Newfisher

Dude you sure? 3 bids so far and no one has mentioned the EPA. It's just a hole, some rock and a pipe. It doesn't even require a city permit.

Thanks Newfisher

I'm sure up there in overpopularia they have paid someone 6 figures to guestimate the shed water run off as rain water touches emission dusted man made flat spaces and then evapoated and re-condensed through tyvek reflection from over developed land that is now on economic hold and has run into YOUR backyard. I'm surprised with the excessive rise in the water table back there that someone hasn't blocked kids from playing in the last urban wetland you have discovered. Don't bother calling the EPA , toss some bones over your neihbors fence and sell the rights to place excavation equipment on your property while they deed it an acient burial ground and pay to put a french drain in so their equipment doesn't track mud down the street of your vacation home as you now reside in the dream home you have always wanted paid for by tribal bingo money! Lol, there is way too much boredom in Everett WA tonight.