June Meeting Frags?

ReefSafari

I am not sure where to post this, but I was curious if there was a thread about weither or not people are going to be bringing any frags to the next meeting here next weekend?

It would be kinda cool to see what anyone is offering or bringing, I know its been a while since I added anything new to my tank....just curious if anyone is bringing anything I might "need"(whistle)....lol

This will also be our first meeting that we have ever attended, so we are excited..(clap)

Mabey a "share the love potluck" and those who bring draw numbers?

That would be a cool idea, I just have some big chunks of Xenia ready at the moment though, but I would be down with "Sharing the Love Potluck" Style...

Im pretty sure frag swaps are always happening at meetings' date=' usually people list up on here what they are going to bring so you can have trades ready before hand[/quote']

Will you be attending? I feel guilty for not making up to you to get some Zoas from you:o after all that arranging we did.

Its cool to know you guys do the frag swaps at every meeting...thats awsome!

I can bring a couple of BIG frags of Pulsating Xenia if anyone is interested...let me know:D

I also have two large peices of live rock that are almost completely covered in Green Star Polyps, I paid $4.50/lb for it, and would love to trade someone who has simular sized plain live rock, So if your interesed let me know, I would like to free up some realestate in my tank, these are larger rocks, I would say 8-9 inches and 2-4 lbsish...I can get pics this evening for those interested....

Its a fast grower, and has the longer feathery polyps, it provides great movement and under high K bulbs or actinic it just GLOWs green.

Ok time to frag the pallys again. I will have frags these with 5 polyps for 10 bucks. I do have two frags of about 15 polys for 20 if you want bigger.

These seem to like the light and only get brighter pink. The mouth area is green or yellow depending on your light.

Open for trades as well.

Picture272.jpg[/img]

Ok time to frag the pallys again. I will have frags these with 5 polyps for 10 bucks. I do have two frags of about 15 polys for 20 if you want bigger.

These seem to like the light and only get brighter pink. The mouth area is green or yellow depending on your light.

Open for trades as well.

Picture272.jpg[/img]

I got some of these from Steve awhile back and they are pretty sweet!!