Eugene has a new fish store

Tat2d

Went to Nautilus Yesterday and picked up 3 firefish. 6 bucks apiece.:D Thanks for the heads-up John.

Kind of slim pickings on saltwater livestock, but Aaron says he's working on that. He also said he has LOTS of unused space and would love to get involved with hosting club meetings and such. I told him to get on here, and maybe even show up at the meeting this weekend.

They are located on Main street in downtown Springfield across from the pump cafe.

B

If this is the same person that used to work with Liquid Sunshine a couple of years ago he snagged a great person. When I talked with him he said that he was going to try to hire Jay.

Yes. 727 main st. Aaron and his employee Jay

If anyone is heading over there' date=' would you mind telling the owner about the forums? Feel free to give them my Email address....jen.rourk@gmail.com. I'd love to talk to them about being a sponsor.[/quote']

Already a step ahead of ya!

Showed him the forum Monday,invited aaron and jay to the meeting to introduce them and aaron has offered a space in the shop to hold forum meetings for us.

• 2 weeks later...

Stopped by yesterday. Aaron's shop does have a lot of potential. I picked up some skunk clowns and a bta. Lot's of room for coral IF people start buying it there. I would describe him as a flexible thinker. If freshwater drives his business he will expand that. If salt drives it he says he will expand that side. I hope he makes it.