Fake yo-yo trickster fools every TV station everywhere

impur

This is freaking hilarious!!

Watch the videos at this link: May have some NSFW words at the top sorry. But the videos and pictures are clean.

http://deadspin.com/5535220/fake-yo+yo-trickster-fools-every-tv-station-everywhere

A strange, strange man has been showing up on morning shows throughout the Midwest, claiming to be a yo-yo trick champion. He is not. He is actually terrible at yo-yo. Yet he keeps getting on the air.

Little is known about "K-Strass," who goes by Kenny Strasser, or sometimes Kenny Strassburg. He claims to be from Wisconsin (except when he doesn't). He claims to be from a broken home, with his own addiction issues (except when he isn't).

All we know is that K-Strass has shown up on television six times in the past month, showing off his yo-yo "skills" and generally embarrassing the hosts.

Yah and he doesn't even answer the questions (laugh)

Tell us how you got into being a yo-yo master

Well i'm just a kid at heart, a 35 year old kid. Whose divorced. I don't have any kids. I don't have a girlfriend and I don't want one. My parents live in Oshkosh and got divorced.

rofl

Just goes to show being delusional in your abilities can sometimes pay off big dividends!(nutty)(laugh)

He will probably have a book deal and be on Oprah in a few more weeks!DOH!

Remember that American Idol dude (William Hung was that his name?(scratch)). He actually got a record deal!(nutty)

• 2 weeks later...