Introducing Myself

nyoder23

I am new to the marine, life came from dealing with ponds and koi, ran a pond business now thinking about getting into the marine life full blown and maybe a business in this as well. I find this all very interesting and fun. So just introducing myself.

I have a 29 gallon biocube that was given to me from a friend. It came with some base rock and a clown fish there is now an 8 bal puffer in the tank a red star fish, two feather dusters, and one mushroom that is growing on a rock.

We are going out today to look at some rock to build the up to the back wall. Looking for some nice looking rock and ideas on which rock to get now and where to get it from?

Welcome. For fish stores in the area you either need to go south to Salem (two stores) or north to Tualitin (upscales is closest to you). If you come up I-205, you have 3 other stores that are fairly close to the freeway, and a couple more that are a little drive off the freeway.

Goodluck. May the pests stay away from your livestock. :)

Did you say that you have a puffer in a BC29? That is not a combination that is seen very often.

dsoz

Sounds like all of us. Very few are what they would call done. I add and change all the time. A friend recently said " Wow you reached doctors office status". I see a need for more rocks, caves, cleaning and more corals for sure.

Beckie