Any glass blowers out there want to make some money-

reefnjunkie

Sorry, I thought there was a picture or I would have posted one!

Here you go Jackaninny and Grassi here are yours! Let me know which one of the two each of you prefers! ;)

They work well for the bottom of the tank!(rock2)

The end is also smaller than a turkey baster so I felt like I could target better without overfeeding the tank.

The only problem was that since they are so long, it's not so easy to feed things within arms reach which aren't many things with my short arms. (laugh)Maybe Newfisher you could work on a shorter model?:D

DSC05020ARW.jpg

DSC05022ARW.jpg

Looking good Jon-I like the larger ball. If I might make a request, if at all possible when you make mine can you make that 30 degree bend about 3 inches up from the end?

Similar to the one in this pic? I think it will help for those spots that are close to the glass where a longer bend wont get to those hard to reach spots-just a "constructive" suggestion.

P1080839.jpg

Remember the frag..le rock that I got from you after the Portland car swap meet? How bout I give you one of the basters?

I do remember the swap meet! but not the rock? But hey Thanks, I really appreciate That! let me know

Looking good Jon-I like the larger ball. If I might make a request, if at all possible when you make mine can you make that 30 degree bend about 3 inches up from the end?

Similar to the one in this pic? I think it will help for those spots that are close to the glass where a longer bend wont get to those hard to reach spots-just a "constructive" suggestion.

Maybe the second batch could have the tighter (shorter) bend?

Great job though and I can't wait to try it out.

Kim: let me know what length you want and I can trade you out?

Reefjunkie: no problem, it may be the next batch though.

Jon, I don't want to trade out! Please don't misunderstand me you did an awesome job and I love it! (rock2):DMy main problem was my short arms and the bottom of the tank!(laugh)

It is just awkward for the things that are closer in. Maybe Reefnjunkie's suggestion would be the solution.

Jon, main problem was my short arms (laugh)

It is just awkward for the things that are closer in. Maybe Reefnjunkie's suggestion would be the solution.

I'll have to see those arms again next time I see you, I didnt realize they were so short-:p

Love that "edit"

and Kim says "Is that what I said, I think that was taken out of context"-:D

Jon no hurry what so ever, I have the two pictured. I just wanted a bent back up to the straight backup thats a back up to the one I presently use-LOL

I'll have to see those arms again next time I see you, I didnt realize they were so short-:p

Love that "edit"

and Kim says "Is that what I said, I think that was taken out of context"-:D

Jon no hurry what so ever, I have the two pictured. I just wanted a bent back up to the straight backup thats a back up to the one I presently use-LOL

LOL! I bet you never have to open the door to your car to grab one of the parking tickets!

See Brad, you're not the only one that is misunderstood!:p At least you have arms that can "reach" an understanding!DOH! I'm full of bad jokes tonight!

No matter how short you think your arms are someone has it worse...

Humor-FS-Farside-T-Rex-Arms.JPG

Great pic Jackaninny! LOL! I am better off than that!