Any glass blowers out there want to make some money-

reefnjunkie

I made one out of 1/4" plastic tubing. Just figure out the lenght you want apply heat with a lighter and wait for it to deform. Then you just stretch it until it is the diameter you want and cut it off. Heat the other end and stick the dropper end into it. You may want to add some epoxy to the dropper/tube connection to make it stronger. Its not the prettiest thing in the world but it was free and only took a minute or so.

p n a

Did I miss the price and availability somewhere in the thread?

I'm making 10 on the first run, keeping track of those in the thread who have tipped their hat. I am still trying to get a price from the blowers. I am sourcing my own tubes now as the cost is further reduced cutting out another middleman. I am trying to stay under the $15 per plus $5 shipping that another person has built them for.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have 6 left , one that is really long, that I have saved for the following people:

Impur

R-3

Grassi

JGF86123

Emerald525

Jackaninny

I will pm all of you. I can bring them to the meeting at OXX155's on Sunday. I have enough supplies to make 20 more.

If anyone else interested, post here or PM me and I will start the 3rd batch.

• Like 1

baster

I need to get one but not sure when I will be down there....

Frank,

If you want one i will put you on the list. Being a former unemployed reefer, you can understand the amount of extra time I have lately. I am sure I can fugure out how to get one to you. Pm me if you want one and a list of a few members,sponsors that you hang with and I f I cant get it directly to you, I will drop with a friend.

Thanks,

Jon

Frank,

If you want one i will put you on the list. Being a former unemployed reefer, you can understand the amount of extra time I have lately. I am sure I can fugure out how to get one to you. Pm me if you want one and a list of a few members,sponsors that you hang with and I f I cant get it directly to you, I will drop with a friend.

Thanks,

Jon

Hey Jon how about a pic?

I am glad it came together, I may want another with the bend in the event I accidently break mine-maybe a discount-(whistle)

or

throw me an "approval" and I will be happy as a pig knee deep in **** or a hippie wearing a tie die-(laugh)

• Like 1

Hey Jon how about a pic?

I am glad it came together, I may want another with the bend in the event I accidently break mine-maybe a discount-(whistle)

or

throw me an "approval" and I will be happy as a pig knee deep in **** or a hippie wearing a tie die-(laugh)

Reefjunkie,

For starting the thread I am putting your name on one from the next batch.

Thanks for the challenge!