Anyone want to go in on this order with me "AUSSIE SPS FRAGS"

Randy-S

Here is the link

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=16295497#post16295497

we can get four frags for 150 shipped. I like the first two the most and like the third a lot also.

I thought if i split it with some one we could each grow out two then swap frags down the road. He also told me we could double up on any coral if you just gotta have one of the first two.

Randy

I'm in for Acro D.

Are the frags $37.50 a piece or something else?

I'll come up there to pick up too, depending on shipping I might not be able to pick up until after the 24th, we're going on a trip.

If you we are just splitting between the two of us, acro B would be my second choice.

Let me know what's up.

You want me to paypal it to you now?

I'm in for Acro D.

Are the frags $37.50 a piece or something else?

I'll come up there to pick up too, depending on shipping I might not be able to pick up until after the 24th, we're going on a trip.

If you we are just splitting between the two of us, acro B would be my second choice.

Let me know what's up.

You want me to paypal it to you now?

Cool if your down for acro b and d for $75 I would get a and b for the other $75 I can hold the frags in my tank until we meet up. I would just have to mount your to plugs so they stay put on my rack.

I will shoot you a pm

Will he sell 6 for a discount? What if we get 3 buyers and get all 6 corals. Close our eyes and each grab 2, then frag in a couple months and share with the other (for free). I would be in for that.

Ken

Hey Ken I would gladly swap frags with anyone who goes in on the order. He said additional frags above the first four would be $30 each. Let me know if you want to jump in.

Looks like A' date='B,D are spoken for, so I would get C and E. Not because I like them, but because of the variety and the future exchange. If we get all 6, that would be $70 each, and that makes $11.66 per frag after the swap. Pretty cool if you ask me.[/quote']

Sounds like a deal! I have a message in with the vendor I will send you guys a pm when I hear back from him

If I grow out the frags well I am all up for swapping them around, my track record is kinda iffy with SPS, so I don't want you to plan to much for that. I have done well for the last 6 months, but that doesn't make up for the last 8 years.

I'm all up for sharing, don't get me wrong, just want to be upfront. I think there are pictures of me on some reef somewhere with a "Most Wanted SPS Killer" headline.

Look forward to the PM.